The AIFF or All India Football Federation’s Players Status & Registration Department (PSRD) is trying to rent for the job put up of Assistant Legal Manager during one 12 months on a contractual foundation that could be renewed primarily based on efficiency.
The All India Football Federation, merely referred to as the AIFF, is the governing physique of affiliation soccer in India. Formed in 1937, the federation was one of many founding members of the Asian Football Confederation, the overseer of soccer in Asia.
The PSRD Department
AIFF PSRD manages the gamers registered all through India by way of AIFF’s Centralised Registration System, whereby a participant’s registration/renewal and switch is accepted by AIFF with out which he/she can not take part in any Competition organized/sanctioned by AIFF or its Member Associations and Affiliated Units.
The division additionally manages the disputes which are associated with a participant and membership and/or an official and Intermediaries registered with AIFF.
- Drafting/reviewing/amending the above talked about AIFF Regulations
- Assist in implementing and educating all of the stakeholders within the above talked about AIFF Regulations
- Manage AIFF Players’ Status Committee conferences at any time when required.
- To act because the Secretary/Deputy Secretary to the Players Status Committee.
- Dealing effectively and successfully with disputes, specifically labour disputes between gamers and golf equipment, coaches and golf equipment or associations, membership / membership disputes in reference to the switch of a participant, solidarity contribution and coaching compensation disputes.
- Interpreting contracts associated with gamers’ employment and transfers.
- Revising switch and employment litigations which are submitted to the AIFF competent our bodies.
- Editing gamers’ standing judgements/choices in step with the Committee’s instructions.
- Preparing paperwork, as obligatory, to help the Player Status Committee within the decision-making course of in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Managing the Compliance of the selections despatched by the committees.
- Giving written and/or oral recommendation on the laws as well as on normal authorized points to gamers, golf equipment, state associations, brokers, authorized advisors and so on.
Who can Apply?
- At least one 12 months of applicable authorized experience in a sports activities group and/or legislation agency.
- Candidate should be a certified lawyer
- Post-graduate trainings and certifications within the sports activities legislation discipline are an asset
- Knowledge of drafting and reviewing contracts
- Excellent English language abilities, each written and oral
- Interest in soccer
- Very good information of MS Office
- Ability to work well under stress in a staff surroundings, and to work lengthy hours when obligatory
- Excellent communication abilities, organizational and administration abilities
- Willingness to journey sometimes
How to Apply
Interested candidates ought to mail their CV together with highly anticipated remuneration to hr[at]the-aiff.com with the topic as ‘Application for the Post of Assistant Legal Manager – PSRD’.
Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi
More such Job posts that you just could be interested by
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.