Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur is inviting purposes for the recruitment of Civil Judges for the Rajasthan Judicial Services, to replenish 120 vacancies.
About Rajasthan High Court
The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on 29 August 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. The seat of the court docket is at Jodhpur. The court docket has a sanctioned decide power of 50.
About the Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
The Rajasthan High Court will conduct Rajasthan Judiciary Exam 2021. The on-line notification will probably be let go on the official web site (www.hcraj.nic.in) for the put up of Civil Judge in Rajasthan High Court.
Number of Vacancies
31 vacancies for all classes in whole for the yr 2021
Breakdown of Vacancies (2021)
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Breakdown of Vacancies (2020)
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
- You should be a Citizen of India
- The minimal age needs to be 21 years and the utmost age is 40 years on the time of filling the applying kind.
- You should maintain a level of Law (LLB) or any equal diploma of commencement from the federal government or bar council acknowledged college so as to be eligible to use for the Rajasthan Judicial Services examination.
- Every candidate should possess an intensive data of Hindi Wrinen in Dcvnagari script and Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan.
- Note: Person who has appeared or is showing in remaining yr/ remaining semester of LL.B. (Professional), shall be eligible to use for the put up. Such candidate has to accumulate the requisite instructional qualification earlier than Main Examination and proof thereof must be submitted to the workplace of Retistrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur, inside 7 days of holding of Main Examination.
Please Note: The character of a candidate for direct recruitment to the service needs to be equivalent to to qualify him for employment within the service to the candidate:
- A Good Character Certificate. issued by the Principal / Academy Officer of the University, College or School by which he final studied and
- Two certificates of character, written not later than 6 months from the date of submission of utility, to be produced by two accountable individuals who will not be associated with and never associated with his University, College or School.
How to Apply?
The registration for the examination will be finished from the online portal of the Rajasthan excessive court docket: hcraj.nic.in
- Visit the official web site of Rajasthan Public Service Court
- Click on the “RJS Application form” link
- Submit private particulars equivalent to identify, DOB, handle, class
- Enter instructional particulars equivalent to particulars of 10th, 12th, and LLB
- Submit Exam related particulars equivalent to most popular Exam Center
- Upload latest passport dimension image and signature within the talked about dimension & format
- Pay the required charge to your utility
- INR 1000: for General & different state classes
- INR 750: OBC class
- INR 500: for ST/ST/PWD class
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
The Preliminary Examination of the Rajasthan Judiciary will probably be an goal sort of examination.
There will probably be 70% weightage for prescribed Law Paper-I and Law Paper-ll.
The remaining 30% will probably be allotted for proficiency in Hindi and the English language.
|Medium of Paper||Offline|
|Mode of Paper||Objective MCQ|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Reward on Right Answer||+1|
|Penalty on the Wrong Answer||No adverse marking|
Mains Exam Pattern: There are a complete of four papers within the Mains stage of the examination:
- Paper I: Law
- Paper-II: Law
- Paper III: Hindi Essay
- Paper IV: English Essay
|Law||Paper I||100||3 Hours|
|language||Paper I Hindi Essay||50||2 Hours|
|Paper-II English Essay||50||2 Hours|
Interview/Viva-Voce: You will get shortlisted for interview/viva-voce provided that you rating greater than 35% of marks in each Prelims and Mains exams. The Interview is carried out for a complete of 35 marks.
In the interview, you’re examined in your character, persona, and suitability for the job.
The prelims syllabus of the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam consists of two regulation papers and a language proficiency take a look at.
- Law Paper I: Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Constitution of India, Indian Contract Act,1872, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Limitation Act, 1963, and many others.
- Law paper II: The Indian Evidence Act,1872, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958, and many others.
- Hindi Proficiency: शब्द रचना: संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद, समास , उपसर्ग , प्रत्यय, शब्द शुद्धि |, वाक्य शुद्धि , विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग |, मुहावरे/ लोकोक्तियाँ |
- English Proficiency: Tenses, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Active & Passive Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech, Antonyms and Synonyms
The Mains syllabus of the Rajasthan Judiciary examination consists of 4 papers:
- Law Paper I: Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Indian Contract Act,1872, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Interpretation of Statues, Order/Judgment Writing, and many others
- Law Paper-II: The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act,1872, The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, and many others
- Paper-lII Hindi Essay: Essay Writing within the Hindi Language.
- Paper-IV English Essay: Essay Writing within the English Language.
|Starting Date of Online Application Process||July 30th, 2021|
|Last Date to submit Online Applications||August 31st, 2021|
|Rajasthan Judicial Service Prelims Examination Date||To be notified|
|RJS Mains Exam Date||To be Notified|
|RJS Interview Date||To be Notified|
Please Note: The utility link will open from July 30th, 2021. The link will probably be up to date on this put up. Please hold checking this put up for the updates.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.