The Haryana Public Service Commission invitations on-line purposes from eligible candidates for 256 posts (239 precise vacancies+17 anticipated vacancies) of Civil Judge (Junior Division) within the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch).
About the Opportunity
The HPSC is inviting purposes from Law graduates, enrolled as Advocates with the Bar Council, for the submit of Civil Judge in Haryana Public Service Commission.
Number of Vacancies: 256 posts (239 precise vacancies+17 anticipated vacancies)
- The applying candidate should maintain a level of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the regulation and permitted/acknowledged by the Bar Council of India.
- The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a level entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the foundations made there under.
- Candidate shouldn’t be lower than 2l years and no more than 42 years as on
15,02.2021i.e. deadline to use for the submit.
- The reservation of posts of various classes is ruled by the directions of state Government of Haryana as issued sometimes.
Rs.1000/- for the next candidates:
- For Male candidates of General class together with Dependent Son of ‘Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved classes of different States.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Rs. 250/- for the next candidates:
- For all Female candidates of General class together with Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana solely.
- For Male and Female candidates of SC/BC-A&B/ESM classes of Haryana solely.
- For Female candidates of General and all reserved classes of different States.
NIL for the next candidates:
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with not less than 40% incapacity) classes of Haryana solely.
How to Apply?
- Before filling up the Online Application Form, the applicant should undergo the detailed commercial
accessible on the Commission’s web site.
- Please proceed to fill the net utility provided that you possess the minimal Essential Qualifications stipulated for the submit within the detailed Advertisement. Otherwise, the appliance shall be outrightly rejected.
- The candidates are suggested to fill of their particulars within the Online Application fastidiously
- Candidates are required to use on-line via the website solely. No different means/mode of submission might be accepted.
- The private e-mail ID and cell no. needs to be stored lively through the money of this recruitment course of.
- In case a candidate doesn’t have a sound private e-mail ID, he/she ought to create his/her new e-mail ID earlier than
applying on-line. Under no circumstances, he/she ought to share/point out e-mail ID to/of every other individual.
- The candidate must add the scanned copy of: –
- His/her latest passport measurement shade picture (most of 80-200 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format).
- His/her latest scanned signature (most of 50-200 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format).
Personal particulars (Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB).
- Valid and lively Email ID
- Valid and lively Mobile quantity for receiving SMSs
- Educational trainings and certifications particulars with the share of the marks obtained
- Scanned picture and signature
- A facility to take a printout of the Application Form and Fee Slip
- Online Payment facility (Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card)
The collection of appropriate candidates for appointment in HCS (Judicial Branch) might be made by holding an examination. The examination shall be performed in three levels specifically:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
More such Job opportunities that you simply may be fascinated with
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.