BECIL is inviting applications for the position of Consultant (Legal) on a contractual basis for engaging temporary staff in the office of the PCIM&H, Ghaziabad.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India established on 24th March 1995.
About the Opportunity
Applications are invited for Consultant (Legal) at Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homeopathy (PCIM&H) at Ghaziabad.
Number of Vacancies
Law Graduate from a recognised University or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks and a minimum of Five (5) years of experience.
- Qualified in All India Bar Examination;
- Professional Writing Skills;
- Post-Graduate in Law;
- Experience in Judicial or Legal work in various Courts, Government or Regulatory Authority, Tribunals, Commissions or any other similar forum; and
- Knowledge of MS Office, Computer handling and Internet browsing.
Nature of Duties
- Tender legal opinion on the issues before the PCIM&H.
- Prepare para-wise comments on all OAs, Writ Petitions, SLPs, and PILS filed against the PCIM&H and forward them to the concerned standing/ Govt. counsel after approval of the competent authority, for drafting counter affidavit.
- Scrutinize the counter affidavit received from Government counsel concerning the para-wise comments.
- Perform such other work of a legal nature as may be entrusted from time to time.
- Maintain a register of pending court cases in the PCIM&H.
- To be coordinate with Ministry and GC advocates for the execution of cases and monitor the pending court cases.
- To be present in the court during the hearing.
- Identification of legal issues for adjudication.
- The candidate engaged as a legal consultant is expected to work with the competent authority and shall perform various duties in legal matters of other related works such as MoU, contract etc.
- Preparation of draft order and any other legal work as assigned by the Commission/competent authority.
- Further, a legal consultant should be in sound health (both physically and mentally), should not be accused in any pending inquiry and should be of impeccable integrity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications online through the link provided towards the end of this post.
The last date to submit the online application is 05.12.2022