TTEC, Hyderabad, is hiring for the role of Corporate Counsel.
TTEC helps companies build engaged, happy, and profitable customer experiences powered by their combination of humanity and technology.
About the Job
As a Corporate Counsel – Global Contracts Center of Excellence working hybrid in Hyderabad, India, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while also experiencing TTEC, an award-winning employment experience, and company culture.
- Structure, draft, manage commercial contracts, including licenses, master services, alliances, strategic partnership agreements, and technology reseller arrangements, and a variety of other commercial documents such as agreements of confidentiality, data processing, professional services, customer services, and licensing and other software-related agreements, and their renewals and amendments.
- Participate in the deal process from start to finish to ensure that TTEC’s best interests are represented and that through contracts we maintain an appropriate balance between reasonable risk and our growth goals.
- Improve contract templates and guides.
- Research and provide proactive legal advice for contracts.
- Develop relationships with internal clients and departments, and support the development of document management processes to support their needs.
- Maintain and expand your subject matter expertise by always learning.
- An LLB or LLM degree, with 4+ years of experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Corporate and transactional experience in the in-house legal department of a Multinational Corporation or reputable law firm.
- Experience handling contract lifecycle, including drafting and negotiating complex agreements in an agile environment.
- Support internal sales/client-facing teams in their work with external vendors, procurement departments, and their attorneys.
- An understanding of business and a practical approach designed to balance competing business and risk management priorities.
- Lead by example and uphold TTEC’s Code of Ethics.
- Excellent drafting, reviewing, and negotiation skills.
- Team player within a client satisfaction-focused environment.
- Judgment, integrity, and ability to give practical advice weighing legal and goals.
- Supportive of your career and professional development.
- An inclusive culture and community-minded organization where giving back is encouraged.
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our values.
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits.
- A great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect, and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement).
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post.