Power Grid Corporation of India (POWER GRID) and CTUIL invite functions for the place of Executive Trainee (Law) from Law Graduates.
About the Recruiters
Power Grid, one of many largest Transmission Utilities within the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in energy transmission enterprise with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision, and management over full Inter-State Transmission System. POWERGRID operates round 168,140 circuit km of transmission strains together with 252 Sub-stations (as of 31.01.2021) and wheels about 50% of whole energy generated within the nation via its transmission community. POWERGRID additionally owns and operates roughly 66,922 km of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 714 places and intra-city community in 206 cities throughout India.
Central Transmission Utility of India Limited (CTUIL) is presently a wholly-owned subsidiary of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Incorporated on 28.12.2020. CTUIL is within the means of separation from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
CTUIL shall operate as an impartial utility and shall be accountable for discharging capabilities of nationwide significance in relation to its statutory capabilities under Section 38 of the Electricity Act, 2003 which inter alia consists of endeavor transmission of electrical energy via Inter-State Transmission System (ISTS), to discharge all capabilities of planning & co-ordination associated with ISTS and to offer non-discriminatory open entry to the identical.
- POWER GRID: 03 (Three)
- CTUIL: 06 (Six)
Please Note: See the official notification for an in depth breakdown of the vacancies.
- Full-time 3-years LLB or 5-years built-in Law/LLB course with not lower than 60% marks or equal CGPA as per the method offered by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year / Semester college students of educational session 2020-21, who count on their outcomes by 31.08.2021 may additionally be thought-about eligible, offered they acquire a minimal of 60% marks or equal CGPA in combination of all semesters/ years as much as pre-final examination whereas applying.
28 years as on 31st May 2021
- Interested & eligible candidates must seem for the Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2021 relevant for admission to PG Courses. Candidates acquiring the minimal qualifying marks shall solely be
eligible for the subsequent stage of choice.
- The minimal marks required in CLAT-2021 (for admission to LLM/ PG Courses) shall be as per the Qualifying
Marks set by CLAT Authorities. In absence of any Qualifying Marks set by CLAT, the next shall be treated
because the Minimum.
- Qualifying Marks in CLAT for consideration of candidates for subsequent levels of the choice course of in POWERGRID:
- UR Vacancy: 40%
- Reserved Vacancy: 30%
- The choice course of will embrace the marks obtained by the eligible candidates within the CLAT 2021 (for PG),
adopted by Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview of the certified candidates who’re shortlisted category-wise for the GD and interview.
- Candidates shall have the choice for showing within the Group Discussion / Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
Shortlisting of Eligible candidates for GD & Interview
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based mostly on
their precise marks within the CLAT 2021 for admission into LLM/ PG programs.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to submit the paperwork as
could also be talked about of their particular person communication to be despatched via e-mail/ Candidate login.
Qualifying Marks in GD & Interview
- GD is not going to have any qualifying marks. The interview may have qualifying marks for various classes as
talked about beneath.
- Unreserved: 40%
- OBC (NCL)/PwD: 30%
Weightage to Different Parameters
- For calculation of the ultimate rating of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages assigned to CLAT 2021 marks,
Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated beneath:
- Marks in CLAT 2021 (relevant for admission to LLM/ PG): 85%
- Group Discussion: 3%
- Personal Interview: 12%
Please Note: Only CLAT 2021 examination (relevant for admission into LLM/ PG programs) is a prerequisite and legitimate for this recruitment course of. CLAT results of 2020 or prior shouldn’t be legitimate.
Selected candidates might be positioned on the pay scale of INR 60,000 – 1,80,000/- in the course of the one-year coaching
interval. The Corporation gives a really enticing pay package deal which is among the finest within the Industry.
After finishing 01 years of coaching and upon regularization, the Compensation package deal shall embrace:
Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay,
Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of month-to-month conveyance
expenditure, cell facility, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave
encashment and many others.
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to register themselves and seem for CLAT 2021 (relevant for admission to PG/LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2021 shall shut on 30th April 2021.
- For particulars on CLAT 2021, please go to the web site by clicking here.
- The utility window for POWERGRID shall open from 1st May 2021 to 31st May 2021.
- Candidates need to register on-line on the POWERGRID web site with particulars of their CLAT 2021 Application No., CLAT 2021 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number, and different required info, which might be made accessible on the profession portal of the website.
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from cost of utility charges.
- Candidates are required to login to their candidate login part after which deposit non-refundable utility charges of Rs. 500/- via on-line mode solely.
- On submission of utility charges, the appliance course of might be treated as full. Candidates should not required to ship any onerous copy of the appliance to POWERGRID.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interviews are more likely to be performed within the months of July/ August 2021.
CLAT 2021 Online Application
- Start of CLAT Registration: 1st January 2021
- Closing date for submission of on-line utility: 30th April 2021
POWERGRID / CTUIL
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 1st May 2021
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 30th April 2021
- Cut-Off date for the aim of Upper Age Limit: 31st May 2021
More Job opportunities that you just is likely to be involved in
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.