BlackRock, an American multinational funding administration company, is seeking to rent for the job function of Financial Crime Analyst, in Mumbai.
BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational funding administration company based mostly in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as threat administration and glued earnings institutional asset supervisor, BlackRock is the world’s largest asset supervisor, with over $eight trillion in belongings under administration as of January 2021. BlackRock operates globally with 70 places of work in 30 nations and purchasers in 100 nations.
About the Opportunity
The agency is looking for a person to hitch the worldwide Financial Crime crew, based mostly in Mumbai. The function requires a capability to assist the agency mitigate a broad vary of economic crime dangers, together with cash laundering and terrorist financing, sanctions, bribery and corruption, and fraud. Subject-matter experience in a selected monetary crime compliance threat space, corresponding to transaction monitoring, investigations, reporting, or sanctions and the flexibility to work together with cross border groups can be a bonus. Strong technical and analytical expertise are needed for fulfillment on this place. The profitable candidate can be based mostly in Mumbai however will keep shut, ongoing coordination with the worldwide Financial Crime crew.
- Provide operations help to the worldwide Financial Crime crew
- Support improvement of a number of points of the agency’s monetary crime compliance program
- Provide undertaking administration help and assist execute undertaking deliverables
- Support creation, upkeep, and supply of crew reporting
- Conduct preliminary investigations of screening and transaction surveillance alerts
- Provide recommendation to the KYC onboarding crew on commonplace buyer due diligence queries.
- Communicate with switch agent and shopper experience administration groups on KYC requests
- Identify and escalate dangers, together with potential sanctions points, antagonistic media, and monetary crime pink flags
- Support high quality assurance critiques
- Identify possibilities to automate processes and inside enterprise capacities to drive course of efficiencies and cut back threat
- Liaise with inside stakeholders to align expertise options with enterprise methods
Knowledge and Experience Required
- 1-Three years in monetary crime compliance or related area (e.g. threat administration, regulation, regulation enforcement, investigations)
- Experience in transaction monitoring can be a bonus.
- Excellent communication, judgment, and enterprise partnership expertise
- Ability to speak complicated and/or technical ideas clearly and concisely to a non-technical or lay viewers is a bonus.
- Basic facility with Excel and quantitative/statistical evaluation
- Experience with knowledge visualization software program (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik) is a bonus
- Experience with compliance software program (e.g. buyer screening, databases, workflow administration)
- Team-focused with potential to work independently
- Proactive, self-motivated, well organized, and powerful consideration to element
- Fluency in English, each written and spoken. Other languages a bonus
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, and higher level Excel a plus
How to Apply?
- Click on the link given on the finish of this put up.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ button on the touchdown page.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.