Standard Chartered, a multinational banking and monetary companies firm, is seeking to rent for the publish of Legal Counsel, in Bangalore.
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and monetary companies firm headquartered in London, England. It operates a community of greater than 1,200 branches and shops throughout greater than 70 international locations and employs round 87,000 individuals.
It is a number one global financial institution centered on serving to individuals and firms prosper throughout Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- To overview, advise, draft and negotiate multi-country know-how and industrial procurement contracts to make sure they meet the Group’s third-party contract requirements and relevant regulation. This will embody software program, market information and subscription licences, escrow agreements, parts, tools/gadget purchases and help/upkeep companies, enterprise course of outsourcing and different normal items and companies agreements, together with intragroup preparations.
- To present helpdesk help for the Group’s Supply Chain Management workforce and Country Legal groups.
- To analyse potential dangers intertwined with particular contract groups and different danger homeowners.
- To maintain updated with applicable insurance policies and procedures and relevant regulation.
- To present stakeholders with correct and well timed data and recommendation relating to the standing of know-how and industrial contract issues.
- To help with steady enhancement initiatives in relation to contract processes, workflow, steerage, playbooks and templates and supply coaching on contract authorized points.
- To collaborate and coordinate with different authorized groups throughout the Group to make sure acceptable total matter administration. Where exterior counsel is appointed, to handle the engagement, oversee the standard of labor and efficient supply of authorized help and to handle exterior authorized prices.
- To help on workforce administration and administration duties what place required.
- Responsible for adhering to the Group Contracts Policy, the Group course of for provider contracts and the Group’s third-party danger administration framework.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a professional lawyer in a typical regulation jurisdiction (solicitor, lawyer or barrister) with 7+ years’ publish qualification experience
Skills and Competencies
Join Lawctopus Law School, the regulation college you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
- A superb data and understanding of know-how and industrial contract necessities together with mental property and information safety.
- Experience of outsourcing is most popular however not important:
- Experience in contract authorized help (in-house or personal observe) and enterprise acumen
- Experience in reviewing contracts utilizing contract templates and/or utilizing contract steerage/playbooks
- Ability to draft contract phrases to fulfill necessities
- Ability to barter contract phrases with third events
- Understanding of danger administration strategies
- Exemplary integrity, ethics, independence and resilience
For official data, click here.
More job posts that you simply is likely to be inquisitive about
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.