ICICI Prudential Life is looking for to have interaction the companies of a more energizing or an expert for the position of Manager-Compliance, for its workplace in Mumbai.
About ICICI Pudential Life
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited is a life insurance coverage firm in India. Established as a three way partnership between ICICI Bank and Prudential plc, ICICI Prudential is engaged in life insurance coverage and asset administration enterprise. The agency presents long run life insurance policy and is headquartered in Mumbai. In 2016, the agency turned the primary insurance coverage firm in India to be listed within the home inventory exchanges.
About the Opportunity
ICICI Prudential Life is looking for to have interaction the companies of an expert for the position of Manager-Compliance, for its workplace in Mumbai. The position requires the worker to execute the duties allotted by the reporting supervisor(s), in relation to the compliance areas.
The position requires the worker to execute the duties allotted by the reporting supervisor(s), in relation to the next compliance areas:
- Regulatory updates and implementation- Review regulatory updates and common monitoring and implementation of regulatory necessities.
- Advisory position with respect to processes– Providing advisories to stakeholder on numerous regulatory points referring to anti-money laundering (AML), anti-bribery and corruption legal guidelines (ABC) and some other compliance issues.
- Agreement review- Review middleman and repair associate agreements and negotiate the identical.
- Regulatory Monitoring and reporting- Ensuring monitoring and danger mitigation together with well timed evaluation and regulatory reporting.
- Regulatory engagement– Engaging with regulators by means of representations, draft responses and notes on numerous topics together with AML and ABC and so on.
- Management engagement– Engaging with administration on sure necessities and escalations, making ready shows and so on.
- Educational Qualification and Experience: Law Graduate with 0-2 years of experience in regulation agency or in-house.
- Freshers are additionally eligible for the position.
- Good command over the English language is important.
- Adherence to TAT and course of
- No vital complaints from stakeholders
- Efficiency and productiveness
- Willingness to adapt and be taught
Functional & Behavioural Competencies
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and corruption and insurance coverage rules to be developed in course
- Team work and communication talent
- Knowledge of the insurance coverage processes can be a bonus
How to Apply?
- Click on the link given on the finish of this put up.
- Then, on the touchdown page, click on on the ‘Apply Now’ button to start out applying.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.