About the Opportunity
Clifford Chance LLP, a multinational legislation agency headquartered in London, United Kingdom, is seeking to rent
About the Company
Clifford Chance LLP is a multinational legislation agency headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and a member of the “Magic Circle”. It is likely one of the ten largest legislation companies on this planet measured each by variety of legal professionals and income.
- Organise and leverage the Directors’ time successfully, diary administration, reserving conferences, planning occasions, organising journey and making ready journey itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails
- Scheduling vital conferences, every time required, utilizing acceptable expertise instruments of the agency
- Work intently with the Directors and Senior Leadership Team via common correspondence, prepare conferences and make briefing supplies for the Directors
- Assume duty for planning, organizing, and executing initiatives/assignments (e.g., calls and conferences entailing coordination of schedules of senior management individuals). You may even be accountable for planning conferences, convention calls, conferences/occasions and lunches/dinners, and sending reminders
- Collaborate with stakeholders, their administrative contacts and with division members in creating easy workflow, together with soliciting help from others as wanted and serving to others, as acceptable, and sustaining follow-through.
- Submitting expense claims on behalf of the stakeholders, and elevating fee vouchers when acceptable
Act as liaison for assigned people to make sure that numerous departments present requested assist in an environment friendly, well timed method.
- Own and handle numerous DLs and WA teams
- Coordinate for departmental experiences and documentation for the conferences
- Conduct analysis, acquire and analyse knowledge to organize experiences and paperwork as directed by the Directors, as and when required
- Ensure all correspondence and applicable supplies are produced in a well timed and correct method
- Coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Directors’ conferences and some other applicable conferences
- Maintain confidentiality always and preserve respect and confidence of stakeholders
- Use excessive discretion and professionalism in interactions and signify the workplace of the Directors in good religion
- Comply with all insurance policies, procedures, authorized and regulatory necessities and guarantee highest ranges of integrity
Who is it for?
- A bachelor’s diploma from a reputed institute
- 5-7 years of experience at a multinational group in the same position, with subjection to a number of cultures
- Proven experience as an govt assistant or private secretary to Senior Management
- Strong organizational, undertaking administration, and problem-solving abilities with impeccable multi-tasking talents
- In-depth understanding of complete MS Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel); robust electronic mail and calendaring abilities
- Ability to be taught shortly, be curious, and inclined to get issues carried out
- Ability to prepare a every day workload by priorities
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced shortly altering atmosphere
How to Apply
Scroll right down to the underside of the touchdown page via the link given beneath, and click on on ‘Apply Online’.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you at all times wished, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
More posts that you just may be fascinated with
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.