Jurisperitus: The Regulation Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) is a non-annual peer-reviewed journal initiated with an purpose to supply a platform to the plenty of our nation and reiterate the significance and multi-disciplinary method of legislation.
This journal is an initiative by Authorized Schooling and Consciousness Basis, a registered Non-Governmental Group, which goals at offering authorized training and consciousness to all elements of the nation past any social and financial boundaries.
In regards to the Essay Writing Competitors
In an effort of enhancing the creation and dissemination of analysis proof, Jurisperitus is organising 1st Nationwide Article Writing Competitors to advocate the views of intellects on diversified facets of day-to-day life. Whereas pursuing our objectives, we decide to partnering with essentially the most public in order to make sure their finest pursuits are served.
Theme: Any acceptable theme associated to socio-legal side is suitable.
Registration Course of
Step 1: Pay the Registration Charges
- Single Creator: Rs. 100/-
- Co Creator (Max 2): Rs. 150/-
Mode of Fee
- Account Holder’s Title: SIDDHARTH DHAWAN
- Account Quantity: 919013078358
- IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
- Financial institution: PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK
Step 2: Fill the Registration Form here.
The final date of registration: 10th August 2020
Date of announcement of winner: 15th August 2020 on the official web site of Jurisperitus
Dispatch of the certificates at given Electronic mail-ID: 20th August 2020
- 1st Place: Rs. 2500 Money Prize + Certificates of Benefit (Delicate Copy)
- 2nd Place: Rs. 1500 Money Prize + Certificates of Benefit (Delicate Copy)
- third Place: Rs. 1000 Money Prize + Certificates of Benefit (Delicate Copy)
- Prime 50 Entries will get a possibility to get publish their manuscripts in subsequent version of Jurisperitus: The Regulation Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) at a reduced worth.
- Participation Certificates to Authors (Delicate Copy)
- Phrase Restrict: 1500 phrases. (No Summary Wanted)
- The manuscript ought to be in MS Phrase format.
- The title of the manuscript ought to be acceptable.
- The manuscript shall be authentic and unpublished.
- The submission shouldn’t be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and different errors.
- Full names of all of the writer(s) should be given.
- Any uniform methodology for quotation could also be adopted.
- The physique of the manuscript shall be in Instances New Roman, font dimension 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes ought to be in Instances
- New Roman, dimension 10 single line spacing
- Regular/Default Margins shall be used.
- Web page borders shall not be used.
Electronic mail: editor[at]jurisperitus.co.in
Notice: This can be a sponsored submit.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. Nevertheless, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material might include errors. You may belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a weight-reduction plan for now. Generally I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?