Law Audience after efficiently conducting numerous on-line essay writing competitions presenting its fifth National Online Essay Writing Competition 2020. This on-line competitors is open for all legislation college students.
No physical presence of the contributors is required. Participants can write an essay on any matter associated with the sector of Law.
- It shall be an on-line occasion.
- At current college students/contributors have to be pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any acknowledged school or college or pursuing LL.M from any acknowledged college;
- In one workforce, no more than 2 contributors are allowed. But, nevertheless, contributors could search Individual or Single participation.
- In one workforce, contributors from totally different & identical universities or colleges or faculties are allowed.
Participants can write an essay on any matter associated with the sector of Law. Please be sure that the subject
have to be pertinent & should not be outdated. Non-compliance with theme will outcome within the disqualification
of the participant(s).
The Registration Fee is Rs. 250 for an Individual/Single Registration & Rs. 300 for a Team Registration.
Mode of Payment:
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you at all times wished, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
- Account Holder Name: Mr. Varun Kumar
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Account Number: 35216614509
- IFSC Code: SBIN0002343
- Branch Code: 2343, Brach: Gagret.
- Google Pay: 8351033361 or Paytm: 8351033361 or UPI ID: varunjaswal.jaswal66@oksbi
The contributors should submit the duly crammed registration type through Google Form after paying the Payment, hook up the screenshot of the Payment whereas filling up the registration type.
An acknowledgment can be auto-generated after filling up the registration type. You’ll obtain a replica of your registration type (you might be requested to verify Spam/Junk Folders additionally).
Deadline: 12th November 2020.
How to Submit?
All essays have to be despatched as MS Word recordsdata by means of a Google type. Essays submitted by means of some other mode aside from Google type shall be disqualified. The title or identify of the MS Word File of the essay have to be your Team Code.
Note: The Registration price shouldn’t be refundable. It can be refundable solely in case the competitors is named off by the organizing committee resulting from any unavoidable circumstances. The competitors could be known as off by the organising committee at any time, even throughout the competitors additionally.
Deadline: 30th November 2020.
- Word restrict: Minimum 1500 phrases & Maximum 3500 phrases (Including foot notes).
- Format: MS Word File.
- Font Style: Times New Roman.
- Font measurement: 12 for textual content, 14 for Headings, 10 for footnotes.
- Page numbering: backside heart.
- Line Spacing: 1.5 for textual content and 1.zero for footnotes.
- Alignment: Justified and format have to be A4 measurement.
- Margin: One inch either side.
- The quotation methodology to be adopted is Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition).
- All the write-ups have to be plagiarism free (10% to 15% similarity is allowed with correct footnoting).
- All the write-ups have to be unique work of the Author(s) and should not be revealed anyplace else or
should not be under consideration for publication anyplace else.
- Participants are requested to not copy & paste the naked provisions & case legal guidelines.
Note: Please don’t embody your private particulars (similar to your identify, telephone quantity, e-mail and different info of private nature) anyplace within the MS Word File of the article.
The resolution of the jury shall be closing and binding.
Note: No particular person mark sheet can be offered to the contributors. No different doc can be given or offered to the contributors. There can be no reply sheet. The jury member will learn & study your submitted essays and can choose the Winners accordingly.
- 1st Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 1100 + Free Publication of chosen essay in Vol. 2, Issue four of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
- 2nd Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 600 + Publication of chosen essay in Vol. 2, Issue four of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
- third Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 400 + Publication of chosen essay in Vol. 2, Issue four of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
- Note: Beside the above-mentioned prizes, 15 essays can be chosen without cost publication in Vol. 2, Issue four of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705). A delicate copy of the cert of participation can be emailed to all of the contributors after the profitable declaration of the official outcome. No onerous copies can be offered.
Publication of chosen essay means, publication of the essays submitted for this Competition. Under some particular circumstances, Law Audience reserves the appropriate to take away any of the above-mentioned prizes.
Essays chosen for publication within the Law Audience Journal should signal a Copyright Agreement with the Law Audience Journal. Selected essays can be revealed in Vol. 2, Issue four inside Three weeks from the date of declaration of outcome.
Mr. Varun Kumar, Founder.
Contact No: +91-8351033361.
Email ID: email@example.com.
Contact Timings: 5:00 Pm To 9:00 Pm.
Note: This is a sponsored submit.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a weight-reduction plan for now. Sometimes i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra necessary, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?