LexForti Legal Journal is inviting submissions for its Volume 2, Issue 4. Top 10-15 submissions will likely be listed on Manupatra.
About LexForti Legal Journal
LexForti Legal Journal [ISSN: 2582 – 2942] is a free open entry peer-reviewed journal, which supplies perception into broad and dynamic authorized points. The goal of LexForti is to offer open and free entry to authorized databases to everybody.
LexForti is extremely dedicated to serving to legislation college students to get their analysis articles revealed and an avenue to the aspiring college students, lecturers and students to make a contribution to the authorized sphere.
LexForti revolves across the firmament of authorized points; consisting of company legislation, household unit legislation, contract legislation, taxation, different dispute decision, IP Laws, Criminal Laws, and numerous different Civil points.
Submission should be associated with any Socio-legal points, Contemporary authorized points or on in any company
- It needs to be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an applicable title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be unique and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically appropriate, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling errors.
- There shall be a uniform technique for quotation within the manuscript.
- The physique of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font measurement 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes needs to be in Garamond and measurement 10, with single line spacing.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 phrases together with footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 phrases together with footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 phrases together with footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 phrases together with footnotes)
How to Submit?
- Last date of submission of Manuscript: May third, 2021
- Last date of fee of processing payment: May fifth, 2021
- Date of Publication: Within 48 hours after affirmation for the Publication of Manuscript
- Date of Issue of Certificate: Within 48 hours of publication.
The payment is to be paid after the acceptance of the Manuscript.
Single Authored manuscript: Rs. 900/-
Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, together with the creator): Rs 1500/-
- Bank Name: Union Bank
- Account Number: 216310100028863
- Account Holder Name: Rohit Pradhan
- Branch Name: Mamidipalli
- IFSC Code: UBIN0821632
PAYTM/GOOGLE PAY/PHONEPE: 8757182705
Mr. Rohit Pradhan
Phone/WhatsApp: +91 8757182705 (Rohit); +91 8500832102 (Sridhruti)
Email ID: lex.fortii[at]gmail.com
Note: This is a sponsored submit.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military woman! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a weight loss plan for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?