* A class action has been filed in opposition to Allstate for allegedly utilizing unqualified knowledgeable witnesses to drive up authorized prices. Hope the corporate is in good hands… [Texas Lawyer]
* A Tennessee lawyer has had his legislation license suspended for allegedly advising somebody on easy methods to kill one other and make it appear to be self protection. [New York Post]
* A South Carolina legislation agency that purportedly assisted in a scheme to defraud retirees and others has been ordered to pay restitution. [Post and Courier]
* Three Breonna Taylor grand jurors are searching for to question the Attorney General of Kentucky. [CNN]
* Since Above the Law hasn’t had a “Lawyerly Lairs” phase shortly, simply needed to narrate that Gibson Dunn’s Randy Mastro simply listed his Upper East Side pad for a hefty sum. [Real Deal]
Jordan Rothman is a associate of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey legislation agency. He can be the founding father of Student Debt Diaries, a web site discussing how he paid off his pupil loans. You can reach Jordan via e mail at email@example.com.