* Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, is submitting a defamation lawsuit towards a tabloid that mentioned he was having an affair. Guess folks ought to cease circulating “pillow” speak… [E Online]
* An legal professional has been sentenced to 2 years in jail for failing to file tax returns and pay taxes. [Chicago Tribune]
* A Texas lawyer and shopper have been ordered to pay $150,000 for “outright lies” in courtroom. [Texas Lawyer]
* A Chicago legal professional is racking up wins on the sport show Jeopardy! [Chicago Tribune]
* A lawyer is giving $20 Starbucks present playing cards to lecturers as a solution to categorical his gratitude for educators. Guess it’s extra helpful than apples… [Fox News]
Jordan Rothman is a associate of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey legislation agency. He can be the founding father of Student Debt Diaries, a web site discussing how he paid off his scholar loans. You can reach Jordan by means of electronic mail at email@example.com.