* Just because the law determines that someone is a dangerous threat to others, the Fifth Circuit rules that court orders still can’t take away their guns because that’s a fundamental right. You know, walking around as a free person is a fundamental right too… can the justice system still put criminals in prison? [Reuters]
* Lizzo is now officially 100 percent that bitch. [Law360]
* Baker McKenzie office managing partner steps aside amid investigation into office-wide discrimination claims. [LegalCheek]
* Mergers are going to get bigger. Which is the point of all mergers, but we mean a lot bigger. [American Lawyer]
* Data breaches are going to get costlier to deal with. So maybe plan ahead? Or don’t… plaintiffs lawyers need work too. [Law.com Barometer]
The post Morning Docket: 02.03.23 appeared first on Above the Law.