* A federal detainee who threw a chair at a prosecutor has been charged. Guess they threw the e-book at him… [Department of Justice]
* Residents of North Carolina will purportedly be allowed to telephone a lawyer without spending a dime tomorrow. [ABC News]
* A lawyer for Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade is requesting that the New York Times compensate his shopper for publishing Reade’s social safety quantity. [Fox News]
* A proposed regulation in Florida would make it troublesome to sue healthcare suppliers and nursing houses for damages associated with COVID-19. [NBC News]
* The former proprietor of New York Sports Clubs has settled a lawsuit over billing practices throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. That case wasn’t on the authorized treadmill for lengthy… [Reuters]
Jordan Rothman is a companion of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey regulation agency. He can be the founding father of Student Debt Diaries, a web site discussing how he paid off his scholar loans. You can reach Jordan by means of e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.