* Dr. Dre’s lawyer has been disqualified from representing him in his divorce. Too unhealthy Dr. Dre went to medical faculty as a substitute of regulation faculty… [Page Six]
* A Florida man, who was discovered responsible of impersonating a lawyer, has been sentenced to 20 years in jail. [New York Times]
* A brand new lawsuit alleges that the tipping coverage of Olive Garden’s mum or dad business has a discriminatory affect on employees. If true, possibly “when you’re here, your family” ought to apply to workers too. [Today]
* Veritas founder James O’Keefe is threatening litigation after being banned from Twitter. [Forbes]
* Fyre Festival has settled claims with 277 ticket-holders over the ill-fated 2017 music occasion. Hope they make a documentary about this a part of the Fyre Festival saga… [Fox News]
Jordan Rothman is a companion of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey regulation agency. He can be the founding father of Student Debt Diaries, an Internet site discussing how he paid off his scholar loans. You can reach Jordan via e mail at email@example.com.