* Georgia handed a brand new regulation aimed toward curbing unlawful avenue racing. Probably safer to stay with the midnight practice to Georgia… [Atlanta Journal-Constitution]
* The New York Attorney General is arguing that the NRA’s chapter case needs to be dismissed. [ABC News]
* A Texas lawyer often known as the “DUI Guy” has been sentenced to severe jail time for federal expenses. [Dallas Morning News]
* The County of Los Angeles has denied wrongdoing in a lawsuit filed by Vanessa Bryant over pictures of the lethal helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant have been circulated. [USA Today]
* Disney and Marvel are dealing with a lawsuit claiming they ripped off designs for Iron Man and Ant Man. [WDWNT]
Jordan Rothman is a associate of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey regulation agency. He can also be the founding father of Student Debt Diaries, an Internet site discussing how he paid off his pupil loans. You can reach Jordan by way of e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.