* A lawyer for an accused Capitol rioter claims his consumer had “Foxitis.” Don’t assume penicillin can remedy that… [Hill]
* Melinda Gates was apparently assembly with divorce attorneys for the previous few years earlier than saying her divorce from Bill Gates. [Wall Street Journal]
* The Daily Mail is asking a choose to “smother” a lawsuit filed by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over his alleged romantic involvement with an actress. [Yahoo News]
* SpaceX is dealing with a lawsuit over a lethal automobile crash that occurred near a SpaceX facility. [NBC News]
* A Pennsylvania district legal professional has resigned after he allegedly pressured ladies into prostitution. [Patriot News]
Jordan Rothman is a associate of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey legislation agency. He can also be the founding father of Student Debt Diaries, a web site discussing how he paid off his scholar loans. You can reach Jordan via electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.