* A lawsuit between the Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee and the nationwide group is reportedly imperiling cookie gross sales. The Samoas should move… [Tennessee Lookout]
* A Colorado lawyer’s self-discipline for utilizing an anti-gay slur has been upheld. [Colorado Politics]
* A decide has dismissed a lawsuit filed in opposition to McDonald’s by black franchisees claiming racial discrimination. [CNBC]
* The Texas State Bar is purportedly investigating whether or not efforts by the Attorney General of Texas to allegedly undermine the 2020 election violated moral guidelines. [AP]
* Roblox, the favored videogame business, is going through a copyright infringement lawsuit filed by a bunch of music publishers. Seems like they aren’t enjoying “games”… [Fox Business]
Jordan Rothman is a associate of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey legislation agency. He can also be the founding father of Student Debt Diaries, an Internet site discussing how he paid off his scholar loans. You can reach Jordan via e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.