* OCI numbers are down. Who wants a job anyway? [Law360]
* Hey, M&A individuals! FTC is watching. [Bloomberg Law]
* Law professor makes argument in opposition to authorized AI that simply occurs to maintain him employable. [ABA Journal]
* Put your cash what place your crew is! Sports playing prone to be authorized quickly in North Carolina. [WRAL]
* You off the Zaza? Amazon supports you. [Politico]
Chris Williams turned a social media supervisor and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to becoming a member of the workers, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ within the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. Before that, he wrote columns for an on-line journal named The Muse Collaborative under the pen title Knehmo. He endured the nice state of Missouri lengthy sufficient to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who can’t swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for biking that often annoys his friends. You can reach him by electronic mail at email@example.com.