* A Long Island lawyer has filed practically 100 lawsuits alleging that firms are falsely claiming their merchandise comprise of vanilla. He ought to go after eating places unfairly promoting they promote New York-style pizza and bagels… [Inside Edition]
* A Florida lawyer, who dressed because the Grim Reaper on seashores to advertise social distancing, is dealing with authorized setbacks in his lawsuit towards Florida’s Governor Ron DeSantis over COVID-19-related measures. [News Service of Florida]
* Quite a few court docket proceedings in Durham County, North Carolina have been canceled as a result of a considerable quantity of native prosecutors are quarantining after being uncovered to COVID-19. [WRAL.com]
* A Michigan funeral house lately settled a lawsuit that led to a significant LGBT ruling on the Supreme Court. [Star Tribune]
* Massachusetts is paving the way in which for marijuana supply, which can immediate authorized motion from retailers. Guess Mr. Nice Guy would possibly quickly be authorized within the Commonwealth… [Mass Live]
Jordan Rothman is a associate of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey regulation agency. He can also be the founding father of Student Debt Diaries, a web site discussing how he paid off his scholar loans. You can reach Jordan by electronic mail at email@example.com.