Sathyabama School of Law is going to organize Col. Dr. Jeppiear’s 2nd National Client Counselling Competition on 3 and 11 February.
About Sathyabama School of Law
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, formerly Sathyabama University, is a deemed-to-be university, situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
About the Competition
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, School of Law is proud to announce its Client Counselling Competition. This competition promotes greater knowledge and interest among law students in the preventative law and counseling functions of law practice.
It also encourages students to develop interviewing, planning, and analytical skills in the lawyer-client relationship in the law office. Interviewing and advising is a significant part of most lawyers’ work. The Competition provides an opportunity for a valuable educational and cultural interchange between students, law teachers, and legal practitioners.
The two participants may be from any of the 3-year or 5-year LLB courses.
Each team must consist of 2 participants only.
How to Register?
Teams can register by filling up the google form, the link of which is given at the end of this post. Participants are selected on a first come first serve basis.
- The registration fee shall be Rs.1500 /- for each team. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Mode of Payment of the registration fee shall be Account Transfer or UPI transfer.
Awards and Certifications
- First Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000
- Second Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs. 7,500
- Best Student Council: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs.5,000
- E-Certificate will be provided to active participants
- Registration Opens on 11th January 2023.
- Last date for provisional registration: is 20th January 2023.
- Registration Close: 25th January 2023.
- Inauguration, Preliminary Round & Quarter Finals: 3rd February, 2023
- Semi-Finals and Finals: 11th February 2023.
- Valedictory: 11th February 2023
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com; Mr. PSS Gowri Shangar (Assistant Professor): +919629848534; Ms. R Sugheerthi: +91 9488344126; Ms. K Sowndarya: +91 9150913730.