AmicusX is an on-line platform that displays the evolving dynamics of authorized schooling. This web site is the results of the keenness of a gaggle of regulation college students, legal professionals and laymen, who’ve come collectively to decode and cognize the multi-faceted understanding of regulation.
AmicusX is organising National Essay Competition.
Any scholar of the three years LL.B. Course, or the 5-year Integrated Law Courses, or the LL.M. Course is eligible to take part.
The broad themes are as follows:
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Human Rights Law
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Banking Law
- Company Law
An essay might be primarily based on any of the above broad themes.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the regulation faculty you all the time wished, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
5000 phrases (inclusive of footnotes)
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 14, Bold
- Sub-heading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12.
- Foot Notes: 10
- Citation: Any uniform quotation model
- An essay is allowed to have a most of two co-authors.
- References are obligatory. Any statistical knowledge, reality or some other informative textual content when getting used, must have references to it within the type of footnotes/bibliography/webliography. References needs to be genuine with a view to be dependable.
- Submissions which are plagiarised to a degree of greater than 20% won’t be accepted.
- Once you submit your essay to us, you possibly can publish it wherever you need. Submission to us won’t be a bar to you from submitting it elsewhere.
- Registration to be made by means of this Google Form solely.
- Rs. 300 for single-author essays.
- Rs. 350 for co-authored essays.
Kindly obtain digitally or take a screenshot of the fee made, as will probably be required throughout filling the registration kind.
- 1st Prize: 4,000 INR + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity at AmicusX
- 2nd Prize: 2,000 INR + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity at AmicusX
- Top 10 submissions will get ranked certificates of benefit.
- Certificate of Participation for all.
- UPI: 8100689093@sbi (SBI YONO)
- 8100689093@paytm (PayTM)
- aritradeb63@okicici (GPay)
- Account Number: 35828859167
- Account Holder’s Name: Aritra Deb
- IFSC: SBIN0017368
Registration to be made by means of this Google Form solely.
- Last Date of Registration: August 19, 2020 [Extended]
- Last Date of Essay Submission: August 31, 2020
- Date of Result Declaration: September 15, 2020
For any queries relating to registration, call +91 7908471116.
E-mail ID: data.amicusx[at]gmail.com.
Note: This is a sponsored submit.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canines. On a weight loss plan for now. Sometimes i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra necessary, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?