Université Kongo, Centre des droits de l’homme (Centre for Human Rights of Université Kongo, DRC), Africa in collaboration with AYDF (Youth for Asia) is organising its first version of Nelson Mandela International Summer School on Law, Policy and Sustainable Development.
Dates: 18th-20th June 2021
About the Organizers
Université Kongo, Centre des droits de l’homme (Centre for Human Rights of Université Kongo, DRC), Africa
AYDF (Youth for Asia)
About the Summer School
The summer season college on Law, Policy and Sustainable Development is being organized by the Université Kongo, Centre des droits de l’homme (Centre for Human Rights of Université Kongo, DRC), Africa in collaboration with AYDF (Youth for Asia) for a interval of three days.
- The core motivation of this worldwide summer season college is to facilitate the scholars and professionals on the pertinent points associated with the sector of Law and Sustainable growth with particular emphasis on the present world pandemic and its impact on the world.
- The summer season college can be a 3-day programme organized from 18th -20th June 2021 on a digital platform.
- The program will likely be performed in English and French.
- There are a restricted variety of slots from a single nation due to this fact the number of SOPs will likely be on a rolling foundation.
- Upon profitable completion of the summer season college, the individuals can be awarded a cert of participation.
The summer season college is open to the judges, diplomats, UN Officials, public servants, analysis students, coverage analysts, authorized professionals, academicians and college students.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates could ship in a Statement of Purpose of no more than 350 phrases outlining their interest in the summertime college at email@example.com.
Registration price is as follows:
- Africa: $30 USD
- EEA, UN LDC nations & India: $50 USD
- Other nations: $100 USD
The summer season college may even present scholarships to four deserving candidates on the idea of SOPs. There are 2 fully-funded scholarships and a pair of partially funded scholarships (50%).
- Last date of submission of SOPs: 30th May, 2021
- Intimation of choice will likely be given in 5 days of submission of SOP.
- Candidates shall register solely after the intimation of choice.
Kindly discover hooked up the brochure of the Nelson Mandela International Summer School 2021.
Lawctopus Law School is proud to be the data companion for Nelson Mandela International Summer School by Université Kongo & AYDF.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canines. On a weight-reduction plan for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?