No Changemaker Left Behind – An initiative of Agami, a program that provides high-quality, free, speed-mentorship, to the ‘Changemakers’
Every day there are tons of of infinitely higher concepts that residents, notably younger residents, give you that would enhance and reinvent our programs of regulation and justice. From concepts that improve literacy and illustration to those who resolve disputes creatively and rapidly. Behind these concepts are changemakers and entrepreneurs, pursuing their concepts relentlessly.
At Agami, they imagine within the funding of changemakers. If we are able to highlight them, assist them, and join them to one another, we are able to create a thriving ecosystem that gives environment friendly, inexpensive, and well timed entry to authorized assets for all. And in a quest to assist tons of of justice changemakers in all places, Agami has launched No Changemaker Left Behind – a program that provides high-quality, free, speed-mentorship.
About the Program
No Changemaker Left Behind is an initiative as mad because the concepts it seeks to mentor.
Every Thursday nighttime, confirmed enterprise and social entrepreneurs will spend 30 minutes one-on-one with anybody who has an thought in regulation and justice, to assist them broaden, refine and strengthen that concept.
- Sachin Malhan, Co-founder, Agami and former Executive Director of the Changemaker program at Ashoka
- Supriya Sankaran, Co-founder, Agami and former Director, Ashoka
- Ritvik Lukose, Co-founder and CEO, Vahura
- Vasudevan Srinivasan, Founder, Leverage India
- Pramod Rao, Group General Counsel, ICICI Bank
- Aparna Mittal, Founder, Samāna Centre for Gender, Policy and Law
- Deepa Iyer, Investment Principal, Luminate (previously a part of Omidyar Network)
If you’ve bought an thought that you simply need to bounce off somebody, do join your 30-minute slot (slots are allotted on a first-come, first-served foundation).
If somebody with an thought do allow them to learn about this initiative.
Criteria of Getting a Slot
- Have you labored on the thought for at the very least a month?
- Have you completely researched your space of labor and the issue you’re attempting to resolve?
- Do you plan to work on the thought half or full time for the foreseeable future?
If the reply to the above three questions is sure, then let’s do that!
Keep following our ‘Courses and Workshops‘ part for extra such thrilling possibilities!
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.