The NyaayShastra Law Review invitations authentic, unpublished manuscripts from all academicians, authors, authorized professionals and Law college students within the following classes:
- Long Articles: (3000-6000 phrases, Excluding footnotes)
- Essays/Short Articles: (1000-3000 phrases, Excluding footnotes)
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments: (1000-2500 phrases)
NLR – NyaayShastra Law Review (ISSN: 2582-8479) is an on-line bi-annual journal with a summer season and winter version.
The Journal revolves round Socio-legal Topics and isn’t strictly restricted to any explicit subject of regulation and promotes interdisciplinary analysis entailing detailed research of regulation with different disciplines within the modern period.
Perks and Feature of Publishing at NLR
- Publication inside 2-Three days working days.
- Free DOI
- Soft copy of the publication certificates
- Opportunity to work as a scholar editor at NLR.
- Chance to be a scholar head within the content material writing internship organized by NyaayShastra.
- Chance to be a Campus Ambassador.
The NLR is listed at databases like Google Scholar, National Science Library, ARI Research Bib, IJIFACTOR, International Impact Factor Services, International Scientific Indexing, Advanced Science Index, and DRJI.
- The final day of Submission is 16th May 2021.
- Acceptance or Rejection is distributed inside 48 hours.
- The paper is printed inside 24 hours of the cost of price.
Publication Fees (Non-refundable)
- Rs. 700 for Single Authored manuscript.
- Rs. 900 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, together with the creator).
- Rs. 1000 for Three authored manuscripts (Max. 3, together with the creator).
Payment of charges is topic to acceptance of the manuscript.
The price is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Submit?
The NLR will solely settle for submissions by means of the google form link provided here. After the submission, you shall learn about your acceptance or rejection of the paper inside 48 hours.
Note: Please contact them in case of any problem in filling the shape.
- Long articles and brief articles have to be accompanied by an summary not exceeding 200 phrases.
- Up to three authors are allowed for all of the classes.
- All works have to be authentic and unpublished, and should not be pending for assessment earlier than some other journal. Any type of plagiarism will lead to fast disqualification for publication in NLR.
- While it’s advisable to stick to the phrase limits of every class, the journal could also be versatile on the phrase restrict relying on the standard of the article.
- The first page of the manuscript ought to comprise of the identify of the paper, identify of the authors and their institutional affiliation adopted by a 150-word summary.
- The second page ought to begin with the principle physique of the manuscript.
- The identify of the authors and their institutional affiliation have to be talked about within the manuscript.
- The most important physique of the manuscript needs to be in Times New Roman fashion, font dimension 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.zero line spacing. All headings will need to have uniform formatting.
- Any uniform technique for quotation could also be adopted.
- All submission needs to be in phrase (.docx/.doc) format and sending pdf have to be averted.
All submissions should comprise of the next:
- Name of the creator(s)
- Title of the paper
- Institutional affiliation or Qualifications
- The educational 12 months of the course pursued (if relevant)
- The kind of submission (Long Article, Essay/Short Article, Case observe & Legislative Comment)
Note: Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of NLR Journal. Henceforth, articles accepted for publication could also be cross-published/republished. Such cross-publishing/republishing shall not require the prior consent of the creator(s).
For detailed submission pointers refer right here: https://www.nyaayshastra.com/submission-guidelines
Opportunity Link: https://www.nyaayshastra.com/call-for-papers
All correspondence and queries could also be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile Numbers: 9013603767, 8448737749
Website link: https://www.nyaayshastra.com/
Note: This is a sponsored put up.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a weight loss plan for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra necessary, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?