Applications at the moment are open for the net (Work-from-home) internship alternative at NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India).
About the NITI Aayog Internship Scheme
NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India), Government of India had initiated an Internship Scheme in 2015. This Scheme seeks to interact college students pursuing UG/Graduate/PG Degrees or Research Scholars enrolled in acknowledged universities/Institutions inside India or overseas.
The internship had been saved on maintain within the wake of the pandemic and has now been reopened for the scholars, with a revised scheme.
About the Internship
The interns shall be given subjection to varied Verticals/Divisions/Units inside NITI Aayog and could be highly anticipated to complement the method of study inside NITI Aayog via empirical assortment and collation of in-house and different info.
The on-line utility link might be open from 1st to 10th of each month.
The candidates who’ve utilized earlier for the month of March 2019 on-wards are requested to reapply for the internship as per the most recent pointers.
Duration of Internship
The interval of the internship shall be no less than six weeks however not exceeding six months.
Interns not finishing the requisite interval won’t be issued any cert.
Bonafide college students of any acknowledged University/ Institution inside India or overseas, fulfilling the next circumstances are eligible to use for the internship:
- UG college students, having accomplished/appeared within the term-end exams of second yr/4th semester of the bachelor diploma course and secured not lower than 85% or equal marks in 12th class.
- Graduate college students having accomplished/ appeared within the term-end exams of first-year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or persuing analysis/Ph.D. and secured not lower than 70% or equal marks in Graduation.
- The college students who’ve appeared within the remaining examination or simply accomplished Graduation/PG and ready for admission for greater research may be thought of for internship offered that they’ve secured 70% or extra cumulative marks in all of the years/semesters of their commencement/ post-graduation until the date of utility.
- The interval between the month of declaration of results of the ultimate examination and the specified month of the internship shouldn’t exceed six months e.g. if the result’s declared within the month of June then he/she will apply for the internship starting til1 the month of December.
How to Apply?
- The showing interest candidates might apply on-line solely on the web site of NITI Aayog through the interval between the first to 10th of each month.
- The utility can solely be made six months upfront however not later than 2 months earlier than the month wherein the internship is desired.
For instance, if any applicant needs to affix an internship program that’s commencing within the month of Apr-19 then he/she will apply from the month of Oct- 18 to Feb- 18. The utility might be legitimate for the specified month.
- Applicants should additionally clearly point out the realm of interest.
- Please Note: A candidate can apply for an internship solely as soon as throughout a monetary yr.
- The chosen applicant has to supply authentic mark sheets and NOC from the faculty/establishment on the time of becoming a member of, failing which his/her candidature shall be canceled. (Format given in Annexure ‘C’ of the official notification).
More such Internships and Small Projects that you just could be considering
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.