About the Opportunity
Project 39A gives a strong and rewarding on-line internship program that can present significant subjection to the complexities and nuances of the legal justice system in India for college kids of legislation and different fields.
About Project 39A
Project 39 A is a challenge of NLU Delhi that’s impressed by Article 39A of the Constitution of India, a provision that furthers the intertwined values of equal justice and equal alternative by eradicating financial and social boundaries.
They are engaged in offering professional bono authorized help to prisoners sentenced to demise throughout the nation by utilizing empirical analysis to re-examine practices and insurance policies within the legal justice system.
Project 39A goals to set off new conversations on authorized assist, torture, forensics, psychological well being in prisons, and the demise penalty.
Students of legislation, humanities, social sciences, administration or media.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Areas of Work
- Administration of the demise penalty (litigation and analysis)
- Forensic science with a specific give attention to DNA forensics
- Legal assist within the legal justice system
- Mental well being and legal justice
- Full-time: Minimum four weeks to a most of 12 weeks.
- Part-time: Minimum 12 weeks
How to Apply
- Apply by filling the shape by way of the link given on the finish of this publish.
- Applications are due not less than two months earlier than the primary day of the proposed month of internship.
- Successful candidates will likely be contacted not less than 6 weeks earlier than their internship begin date.
More posts that you simply may be thinking about
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.