IBC16, a weblog centered on the IBC, 2016, is inviting functions from eligible regulation college students for its on-line internship alternative.
About the Organisation
IBC16 is a newly launched weblog centered on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. It goals to be the premier Indian platform for all issues IBC.
The most enjoyable and novel function of IBC16 is India’s first free and complete search engine for IBC case legal guidelines – Section X. Users can lookup any judgment by any judicial discussion board, from the NCLTs to the Supreme Court. Not solely that, however one can obtain digitally the official courtroom PDFs with only a single click on.
Another function of the weblog is interview collection of the nation’s main Insolvency Professionals and different practitioners. The former is roofed in ’The Mighty IP’ and the latter will probably be lined in ’The Experts Corner’, which will probably be launched shortly.
In addition to this, there will probably be many new additions within the coming months.
About the Opportunity
This will probably be an on-line internship. IBC16 is on the lookout for a ‘Section Editor’ for its part ’Through the Lens’. The function will concern the next:
- Writing well-researched and unique articles on numerous subjects under IBC
- Editing the submissions for publication
- Building and managing a group of showing interest pupil writers
- A real interest in insolvency and restructuring legal guidelines and familiarity with the IBC, 2016
- Prior, demonstrable experience in environment friendly authorized analysis, judgment evaluation and analytical authorized writing
- Strong work ethic and a capability to meet deadlines
- Prior work/internship experience in the world of insolvency and chapter
- Past editorial experience
Number of Vacancies
Work from Home
Who can Apply?
Any regulation pupil who’s within the third 12 months or increased of a 5-year program.
A stipend of Rs. 4,000/- per thirty days shall be given.
Duration of Internship
IBC16 is on the lookout for long-term contributors. However, initially, the internship will probably be for three months and it could also be prolonged additional relying on the intern’s efficiency and interest.
Please e mail the next to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic ‘Application – Section Editor’ –
- Covering Letter highlighting the way you meet the necessities of the place
- A writing pattern of 800-1000 phrases on any present problem under IBC which is of interest to you (if beforehand printed, shouldn’t be older than six months).
The deadline for utility is 30th June 2021.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.