About the University
Osmania University is a public state college situated in University city, Hyderabad, India, and based in 1918. It was established by and named after Mir Osman Ali Khan, the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad.
The Post Graduate College of Law has a Glorious History of greater than 115 years. The Faculty of Law began lessons in 1899 by Legal Department throughout Nizam interval, in Hyderabad State.
About the Webinar Series
Topic: Comprehensive Insights on Procedural Laws
- 10th October 2020 & 11th October 2020
- 17th October 2020 & 18th October 2020
- 31st October 2020 & 1st November 2020
- seventh November 2020
Timings: 9:30 AM to 1:35 PM
Join Lawctopus Law School, the regulation college you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Registration Fee: Rs. 200/-
The Fee Shall be deposited to the Following Account:
- Name of Bank: State Bank of India
- Name of Branch: Gun Foundry
- Bank A/c. No: 62013837964
- Name: Principal, PG College of Law
- IFSC Code: SBIN0020066
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Civil Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Prof. Krishnamacharya, Retired Professor of Law, Osmania University
- Prof.L.Jayasree, Former Dean, Department of Law, Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Prof. G. B. Reddy, Director, UFRO, Osmania University
- Shri. Kiran Palakurthi, Advocate, Former Judge & Member Bar Council of Telangana
- Other Experts within the Relevant Subject.
Dr. T.Aparna: +91 8106678887
CS A.Sridhar: +91 9989394290
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canines. On a weight-reduction plan for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra essential, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?