Ozibook, a tech startup based out in Bangalore is inviting applications from law students for its internship program.
Ozibook is a tech startup based out in Bangalore, India that builds software products to enhance the quality of life by solving the most challenging problems that are essential to make sure that the coming generations have a sustainable and greener future.
About the Internship
Ozibook, a tech startup based out in Bangalore is inviting applications from law students for its internship program. As a law officer intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Tackle complex legal issues with a talented and supportive team.
- Build your skills by drafting impactful legal documents.
- Protect a startup and help it achieve its goals.
Click on the link given at the end of this post to learn more about the position and its responsibilities.
- You need to have a laptop, phone, and a stable wifi connection.
- There will be an onboarding session for 2 weeks. In the first week, you will be learning the fundamentals. In the second week, you will be applying what you learn. You will be given different tasks which you need to perform satisfactorily in order to qualify for the internship.
INR 1,000 per month.
Work timing is flexible. Daily average and weekly targets have to be completed at your comfortable time. You have to figure out an efficient way to get quality work done fast and not cause inconvenience for your teammates.
Work from home.
How to Apply?
Comment your email ID in the respective social post or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel you can handle this role and will contribute to the cause. The link to the post is available at the end of this post.