Rajasthan School of Law for Women, Jaipur with Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority (RSLSA) is conducting a Parley National Debate Competition on February sixth. The registrations for a similar are open!
About the Institute
Rajasthan School of Law for Women, Jaipur has been arrange within the stunning environs of Kanoria Girls College Campus located at JLN Marg, Jaipur reverse the University of Rajasthan. Late Bhagirath Kanoria began Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya to increase the outreach of ladies’s schooling.
About the Competition
Rajasthan School of Law for Women in affiliation with Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority is organizing ‘Parley: National Debate Competition’ on sixth February 2021. The goal of this competitors is to inculcate a wholesome debate tradition amongst college students and contrive them to defend what they stand for. The debate competitors goals to offer the scholars with a chance to come back forward study and experience the artwork of debating.
Students pursuing legislation course of three years or 5 years period from any University/Institute /College authorized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to take part within the occasion.
- ROUND 1: Media Trial: A Hindrance to Fair Investigation
- ROUND 2: Social Media is Invading Privacy
- Last Date for registration: third February 2021
- Date of Debate Competition: sixth February 2021
- The competitors could be performed on-line.
- Team will comprise of two individuals talking For and in opposition to the Motion from every University/Institution/College.
- Maximum 2 groups from every school can take part within the occasion.
- For spherical 2, two individuals every (for and in opposition to) could be chosen.
- Each Candidate will probably be allotted four minutes in spherical 1 and seven minutes in spherical 2 for his or her respective stand.
- Rebuttal could be entertained on the discretion of choose.
- The medium of communication will probably be English solely.
- The gown code for the competitors is western or Indian formals.
The registration Fee is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred solely) per crew.
Awards and Certificates
- Best Speaker FOR the Motion: Cash Prize: 2,100/- and E-certificate
- Runner Up FOR the Motion: Cash Prize: 1,100/- and E-certificate
- Best Speaker AGAINST the Motion: Cash Prize: 2,100/- and E-certificate
- Runner Up AGAINST the Motion: Cash Prize: 1,100/- and E-certificate
Faculty Coordinator: Ms. Surbhi Parakh
Contact Number: +91-9650988738
Student Coordinator: Ms. Neha Jasuja
Contact Number: +91-9672054201
Ms. Daniya Roshan
Contact Number: +91-9694150578
Ms. Devansah Kumawat
Contact Number: +91-9509357635
For any question mail on sociolegalrslws[at]gmail.com
Queries associated with the competitors will solely be entertained between 10AM to 4PM.
More such Debates that you just may be fascinated by
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.