Public Concern for Governance Trust (PCGT) in affiliation with Pravin Gandhi College of Law (PGCL) it organising a One Day Online Certificate Training Programme on Right to Information (RTI) & Right to Services (RTS).
About Public Concern for Governance Trust
Public Concern for Governance Trust (PCGT) is a registered belief based by Mr. Julio Ribeiro, Dr. R.Ok. Anand, and late Mr. B.G. Deshmukh to extend public participation and activism in the direction of making a extra clear and environment friendly governance system. For extra particulars concerning the group, please go to https://www.pcgt.org/
About Pravin Gandhi College of Law
The SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law (PGCL) was established within the yr 2004 and is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. PGCL goals at giving college students subjection to experiential studying within the diverse fields of legislation and on this regard, has carried out and hosted numerous workshops, seminars and competitions.
Date: Saturday, 14th March 2021
Time: 9.30 AM – 5.00 PM
Features of the Certified Training
- PCGT efficiently carried out an RTI & RTS licensed coaching course in February, 2020. This licensed coaching on RTI/RTS is considered one of its form within the metropolis as a result of:
- Participants will obtain a holistic coaching – not simply concerning the significance of RTI/RTS but in addition the current amendments and the DOs and DON’Ts of submitting an utility.
- The coaching shall be offered by individuals who’re extremely skilled within the working and implementation of RTI and RTS.
- Certificates shall be awarded to the contributors who file at-least one RTI Application (offline or on-line)
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/tktsSE8QWRUnYEeX8
Kindly be part of any one of many WhatsApp Groups for additional updates:
WhatsApp Group 1: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JNx0LDOtBfoGKn54zV0dEH
WhatsApp Group 2: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KfyOd9YA6Fs9S2CMuRlus9
Faculty coordinator, Mrs. Kavita Sharma (Assistant Professor Pravin Gandhi College of Law): 9967635272 or
- Ishaan Chitnis (Lead Campus Ambassador): +91- 7400124475
- Shreevidya Nargolkar (Lead Campus Ambassador): +91- 8850309372
- Ayush Ramesh (Lead Campus Ambassador): +91- 8007918293
- Shreya Yadav (Lead Campus Ambassador): +91- 8104731800
- Harsh Sharma (Lead Campus Ambassador): +91- 9167498544
or write at publicconcern[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.
I’m a military woman! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a weight loss program for now. Sometimes i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra essential, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?