The Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights is a analysis middle on the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. The centre invitations submissions from legislation college students and professionals all around the nation for the Special Series on their rising platform, The Human Rights Blog.
About the Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights
The Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (‘CASIHR’) is a analysis centre under the aegis of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. The Centre’s main goal is to undertake, help and promote higher level examine and interdisciplinary analysis on the rising tendencies in human rights and its allied fields.
The CASIHR stating its goals and aims posits:
“In full recognition of the advanced nationwide and worldwide points intertwined, the CASIHR intends to approach any examine and analysis from a multi-level and multi-actor perspective. Besides such research and unbiased utilized analysis, it ambitiously aims-
- At creating working paperwork serving as recommendation to policymakers on human rights governance and public coverage points
- To usually arrange conferences, seminars and debates on the pertinent matters
About the Human Rights Blog
The Human Rights Blog is an egalitarian house welcoming unique contributions involving vital interdisciplinary analysis on human rights developments internationally. It goals to provoke and promote dialogue, dialog and discourse between varied actors and stakeholders within the discipline of human rights. It intends to supply an accessible discussion board for well timed, pertinent, well-researched, and edited scholarly articles. It is predicated on a contributor-based mannequin.
About the Theme
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a whole domain of data that features machine studying, expansive information analytics and algorithms. They are a set of programs and applied sciences which might be programmed to mimic and even outperform the duties carried out by people by the gathering and processing of information. They replicate the choice making that mirrors human reasoning.
Once, AI was confined throughout the bounds of science-fiction, however we now carry programs powered by AI in our pockets and put on them on our wrists. Human behaviour types the nucleus for AI applied sciences to perform. This intrinsic intertwining of those programs in our every day life and the functioning of society signifies the far-reaching implication that they will have on human beings.
The speedy adoption of AI applied sciences on the current scale and became greater reliance upon AI by each authorities and the non-public sector in varied walks of life demand consideration in the direction of the potential unfavorable implications for human rights, democratic accountability, and the bedrock ideas of free societies.
Therefore, it has grow to be important to deal with this attention-grabbing interface of human beings and synthetic beings from a humanitarian perspective and by the use of this particular collection, we search to provoke and promote discourse on the interface of synthetic intelligence and human rights.
- AI and Its Role in altering the face of freed speech and Censorship
- Role of AI in furthering racial and gender-based discrimination
- AI and Automation: A Precursor for Rising Income Disparity
- AI and Machine Learning: A Tool for selling bias?
- The interface of AI and kids rights: dangers and possibilities
- AI and its impression on atmosphere
- AI, Global Governance and Ethics
- AI and Right to self willpower of societies
- AI and authorized personhood-Lifting the Artificial Veil
- 10 Impact of AI pushed Digital well being Technologies: Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- The way forward for Right to Privacy and Data Governance within the Era of AI
- AI in Criminal Law Enforcement & Justice
- AI and Consumer Rights: Bridging the Gaps in Accountability and Transparency
- AI as a possible instrument to Combat Cyber Bullying and Abuse
- 15 AI and its impression on Right to Work and livelihood
The sub-themes are solely illustrative and submissions are not restricted to the aforementioned sub-themes, supplied that they fall throughout the ambit of the primary theme.
- The Human Rights Blog invitations submissions from college students, human proper researchers, academicians, practitioners, members of civil society organizations and policymakers.
- The title of the manuscript ought to point out the sub-theme that has been chosen by the writer(s).
- The phrase restrict for the submission shall be 1000-1500 phrases, accompanied by an summary of no more than 150 phrases. The phrase restrict is unique of end-notes and summary.
- Co-authorship to a most of two authors, of the identical or completely different establishments, is permissible.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- Referencing and citations have to be put up within the type of in-text hyperlinks for internet sources. Endnotes for offline sources shall adhere to any uniform quotation format.
- The physique of the manuscript must be in Times New Roman, font measurement 12 with 1.5 line spacing. The endnotes must be in Times New Roman, font measurement 10 with single line spacing. The textual content alignment must be justified.
- Submissions ought to embody the manuscript in .doc or .docx format. The manuscript shouldn’t include the title of the writer or his/her institutional affiliation or another identification mark.
Submissions shall solely be made by e-mailing the manuscripts at casihr[at]rgnul.ac.in.
The final date for submission is 25th April 2021 by 11:59 PM IST.
Note: There might be no charges charged at any stage, i.e., registration, processing of the weblog and publication.
In case of any question, contact at casihr[at]rgnul.ac.in.
Website Link: https://casihrrgnul.wordpress.com/
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a weight loss program for now. Sometimes i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?