The Lawgical Club under PGDM (LAW) Programme, Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management is organizing a “Slogan Writing Competition” as part of the celebration of the Women in Infrastructure Sector (a Virtual Event) on the International Women’s Day on eighth March.
About the Organizer
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) is an institute providing formal training in infrastructure administration. Its campus is on the Sarkhej-Gandhinagar freeway close to Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India).
About the Competition
The object of the occasion is to sensitize the youthful technology that gender shouldn’t be an impediment to achieve any discipline. The slogan ought to replicate the article of the occasion and shouldn’t exceed 20 phrases.
Language of the Competition
Who can Participate?
Open to all
- First Prize: Rs. 2000
- Second Prize: Rs. 1000
- 3 Consolation prize: Rs. 500 every
- The slogan with the best votes on our Instagram page: Rs. 1000
- The slogan with the second highest votes on our Instagram page: Rs. 500
- Date and time of the occasion: eighth March 2021 from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Last date for submission: fifth March 2021
Note: The results of the “Slogan Writing Competition” shall be declared throughout the occasion.
- Mr. Jinil Patel: 7202017821
- Ms. Barkha Laddha: 9413072339
Click here to register for the event.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.