Centre for Corporate Law, National Law University Odisha (CCL, NLUO) is inviting submissions for its proposed edited quantity on the “Contemporary issues on the laws of Insolvency and Bankruptcy”.
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code was enacted with the purpose to bolster the credit score and capital markets in India. Similarly, by means of this initiative, the CCL, NLUO needs to bolster analysis and contribute to the literature on the mentioned topic by participating Academicians, Professionals and Research Scholars researching and dealing within the area of I&B.
About the Centre
The CCL, NLUO as it’s known as, is an initiative of National Law University Odisha, Cuttack to advertise interdisciplinary analysis in company regulation, and related fields like insolvency, industrial arbitration, securities, competitors regulation, and so forth. The CCL, NLUO goals at creating an efficient platform of debate and discourse on newest points and challenges in company regulation and related areas to provide you with logical options and create consciousness among the many regulation college students and the academia about the identical. In furtherance of the goals, CCL, NLUO has launched the “CCL Blog – Corporate Law Blog”. This would assist bolster analysis inside academia whereas concurrently offering them with content material abreast of up to date data and evaluation.
About the Edited Book
The Edited Volume will embody multiple chapters thematically pertinent to the modern points within the area of I&B. The submissions could be made in accordance with the following suggestive themes:
- Interplay of statutory dues and the Indian insolvency regime: An undue benefit?
- Insolvency within the Aviation Industry: Need of a separate laws?
- Evolution of Moratorium under Section 14 of IBC: Empowered?
- Pre-Package Insolvency
- Avoidable Transactions under IBC, 2016
- Nexus between M&A and IBC, 2016
- Guarantors legal responsibility under IBC, 2016
- Group Insolvency in Indian Insolvency Regime
- Reverse Piercing of Corporate Veil: How does it supports the current Insolvency Regime?
- Settlement Agreements under IBC: Way out?
- Foreign Investment Instruments and IBC 2016
- Insolvency of RBI regulated entities in gentle of the latest DHFL saga
- Interplay between IBC and different legislations
However, the contributors shall not be restricted to the above-mentioned themes and are open to submit guide chapters under the theme “Contemporary issues on the laws of Insolvency and Bankruptcy”.
Number of Chapters to be printed shall be topic to the variety of submissions, nonetheless, not less than 5 chapters is a minimal quantity to be printed on the mentioned theme.
The submissions shall be modern in nature, shall contribute to the prevailing literature and solely unique papers can be accepted for publication. Revised variations of papers that have been printed earlier wouldn’t be accepted. Submissions with plagiarized content material and copyright points can be rejected outrightly.
Copyright will relaxation with CCL, NLUO and the authors should signal a Declaration of Originality and Transfer of Copyright Agreement. With regard to the choice of papers, the selections of Editors can be remaining. Each writer is restricted to 1 entry. Authors should strictly adhere to tips, failing which their submissions is probably not thought-about.
- Academicians, practitioners and analysis students having experience/interest within the given space/themes are invited to submit an unique unpublished paper on or earlier than 16th August 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Subject of the e-mail ought to clearly point out ‘Paper for CCL Edited Volume on Contemporary Issues of I&B’.
- Further, undergraduate and postgraduate college students can help the involved academician and practitioners within the capability of a Co-author. However, no particular person submissions from the scholars shall be thought-about for the edited guide.
- The size of the paper ought to usually be between 4500 to 7500 phrases and an summary of 250-300 phrases also needs to be despatched together with the paper.
- The summary ought to spotlight the whole circulation of the chapter with particular points and a minimal of 5 key phrases.
- The writer(s) is/are required to connect a Cover Letter containing all private particulars [Name of the author(s), their degrees, Designation, Name of Institution/ Organisation that they are associated with] in a separate doc with the entry.
- All submissions have to be hooked up with the e-mail in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format at email@example.com
Submission Deadline and Publication
- The deadline for submission is 16th August 2021. The submission needs to be made at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The topic of the e-mail have to be “Paper for CCL Edited Volume on Contemporary Issues of I&B”. The identify of the file should comprise of the Name of the Author(s) + the Title of the Submission.
- The submissions have to be accompanied by a masking letter.
For inquiries, kindly drop a mail at email@example.com with the topic [Query] or contact at Phone: +91 8839680052 [Vishal Bijlani].
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus is not going to publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that cost cash on the time of submission. If you discover any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.