The DGFT (Directorate General of Foreign Trade) requires submissions of functions for its summer time internship for the interval of June-July 2021, by April 30th.
The Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) is the company of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of the Government of India answerable for administering legal guidelines concerning out of the country commerce and out of the country funding in India.
While the Regional Offices at Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, and Mumbai are Zonal Offices that are headed by the Additional Director General of Foreign Trade, the remaining Regional Offices are headed by Joint Director-General, Deputy Director-General, and Assistant Director-General. Some of the RAs are additionally headed by Additional Director General. Office of the Director-General is positioned at Gate No 2 of Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi.
These features entail shut interplay with the related arms of the Government, economists, commerce our bodies, exporters as well as hold observe of the altering situation in International Trade.
About the Internship Scheme
The internship program goals to make sure the interplay of the officers of the Directorate with the younger students and Researchers with good educational backgrounds from reputed educational establishments pursuing Studies/Research in Economics / Law / Finance / Management.
While refreshing concepts from the sphere of teachers will allow the Directorate to critically analyze its activity and take corrective steps in an goal neutral method, it should additionally concurrently present a wonderful alternative to the good interns to familiarize themselves with the general strategy of formulation of out of the country commerce coverage of the Government on the macro stage and its implementation by DGFT on the micro-level.
- Students within the ultimate 12 months of their commencement (4th & fifth years) with constant glorious educational information
- Fresh graduates with glorious educational information and possessing first-class diploma/
- Students possessing first-class commencement diploma pursuing Post Graduation /
- High second class post-graduation diploma (with at the very least 55% marks) pursuing Research programs in Economics / Finance/Management/Law at National Schools of Economics/Law/Central Universities/AICTE acknowledged Financial/Economic Institutions/Recognized National Management Institutes/Foreign Universities and Institutions of excellence can apply for an internship.
- The Scheme is open to solely Indian Nationals residing in India or pursuing their research overseas.
The period of the internship will likely be for a most interval of two months for Summer Internship Programme (June-July).
Submission of Report
The interns will likely be required to current a report/paper on the finish of their internship to the Head of Division.
Certificate of Internship
Certificates will likely be issued to the interns on quite passable completion of their internships and on submission of their Report/Paper and its analysis by the Head of the involved Division.
Mode of Application
- Interested college students can ship their functions, together with their CVs, within the enclosed format to the Joint DGFT (O&M) at Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Room No. 103, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 (Email:
- The candidate will likely be required to provide a permission letter from their Supervisor / Head of Department, in case he/she is showing interest to affix the internship throughout his/her course-work.
- The utility must be submitted by 30 April (yearly) for Summer Internship Programme (June-July).
All the functions will likely be scrutinized by a Selection Committee and the precise provide will likely be despatched to the chosen candidates topic to the provision of slot, consent of the involved Division, and approval of the competent Authority.
The choice of the Selection Committee shall be ultimate and binding and no queries shall be entertained after the completion of the choice course of.
Consolidated token remuneration of Rs.10, 000 monthly.
DGFT headquarters in New Delhi.
Keep following our ‘Internships and Small Projects‘ part for extra such studying possibilities.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.