Think India is organizing sequence of occasions (Quiz Competition, Slogan Writing Competition, Poetry Writing competitors, and Story Writing competitors) for the aim of fundraising and to lift consciousness.
Think India with Adhyayan Foundation is organizing its first subject occasion specifically Project Rajaswala, what place we’re focused to donate 25000 sanitary kits to underprivileged ladies of Indian Villages on International Women Day.
For the identical objective Think India is organizing sequence of occasions (Quiz Competition, Slogan Writing Competition, Poetry Writing competitors and Story Writing competitors) for the aim of fundraising and to lift consciousness. It is pertinent to notice that the theme of all these occasions is totally primarily based on Menstruation and supposed to advertise consciousness concerning the identical.
About the Organizer
The Think India, Himachal Pradesh Chapter has been established as a subsidiary of Think India Organization according to the frequent objectives and aims. At Think India, individuals are dedicated to turning into the beacon of change which will result in a optimistic impression on the life of scholars. The group embraces varied organs and initiatives began with the motive of serving to younger minds to match their steps with the fast-moving world.
The Think India group works for varied causes comparable to selling social concord, upliftment of rural India, supporting gender justice, and initiating and encourage India-centric ideas and actions on campuses and among the many intelligentsia, and many others.
About the Event
“Project Rajaswala” is a drive to share data and unfold consciousness concerning the points surrounding menstruation. It seeks to succeed in out to younger women through a number of platforms, offering them with a discussion board to study menstrual hygiene administration and share their very own experiences about menstrual taboos, decisions, and practices.
These occasions are a fund-raising occasion by Think India and Adhyayan Foundation and all of the quantity collected will likely be used to purchase sanitary napkins that are to be distributed in villages on eighth March 2021 by Team.
Event 1: Poetry Writing Competition
- Poetry Writing (Hindi class)
- Poetry Writing (English class)
The theme is “Breaking Free of Stigma of Menstruation”.
- Participants can select a sub-theme under this broad theme.
- All poetry kinds are thought of. The minimal phrase restrict permissible for the Poetry writing competitors shall be 50 phrases.
- Creative submission may even be accepted.
Event 2: Slogan Writing Competition
- Slogan Writing (Hindi class)
- Slogan Writing (English class)
The Theme is “All About Mensuration”.
- This competitors could be an amalgamation of artwork and writing, members can even draw footage to assist reveal their concepts.
- The most phrase restrict permissible for Slogan Writing Competition shall be 25 phrases.
- You could be as artistic as you need, however your amalgamation should be clearly conveying your concept behind the theme and concept.
Event 3: Story Writing Competition
- Story Writing (Hindi class)
- Story Writing (English class)
The theme is “Confronting Challenges and Overcoming Taboos About Menstruation”.
- Participants can select a sub-theme under this broad theme.
- The phrase restrict permissible for a narrative shall be 500 to 2500 phrases.
- Creative submission can also be accepted.
Event 4: Quiz Competition
- Questions will likely be requested to verify the notice of a participant on fundamental details associated with menstruation.
- Further, by sensible primarily based questions, the required sensitivity associated with the subject will likely be adjudged.
- Extraordinary data of the details or conditions isn’t highly anticipated from a participant.
- The quiz shall happen Online and it’ll embrace solely Multiple-Choice Questions within the English Language.
- The quiz is open for all. It will likely be performed on 28th February 2021.
- This competitors is open to Resident Indian residents solely above the age of 14 years (as of 1st January 2021) no matter their Education, Profession/Occupation, and many others.
- The Registration charge is Rs. 50/- per occasion to take part within the Competition.
- If an individual needs to take part in all 4 occasions: 100/-.
- Multiple entries are allowed, however every entry should be despatched and registered individually.
- Separate Rulebooks for every occasion will likely be supplied to members after their profitable registration.
- All the Entries i.e., slogan and poetry should be unique and mustn’t violate anybody else rights.
- Entries should not comprise of any provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content material.
Awards and Certificates
- Participants who stand at 1st and 2nd place in every class (i.e., Slogan writing – Hindi & English, Poetry writing-Hindi & English, Story writing – Hindi & English and Quiz): ‘Exciting Prizes‘, ‘Certificate of Merit‘ and ‘Letter of Appreciation‘/’Letter of Recommendation‘.
- Also, for the Poetry and Story writing competitors, members will get an opportunity to current their poetry or story on the nationwide occasion through an on-line medium.
- In addition to the above prizes, Think India is at liberty to award the “Consolation Prize” to such members who couldn’t make it to the primary two positions however their work is of nice high quality.
- Awards and Certificates to the participant and profitable contestants shall be given on the Valedictory Ceremony which is scheduled to be held on eighth March 2021 (Four PM) at an Online Event.
- All members whose entries have been submitted efficiently shall be awarded a ‘Certificate of Participation‘.
Submission Deadline & Registration
- The registration and submission of entries are to be made on or earlier than 12 hrs (IST) on 25th February 2021.
- The participant should pay and get themselves register by the link beneath and a gentle copy of entries for analysis should be submitted on the identical solely. After profitable submission of the entry, the participant will obtain an acknowledgment of the identical with the Entry code & different pointers.
To register, click on the link given at then of this submit.
Write to thinkindiahimachalpradesh[at]gmail.com
Contact Number: +91 7355190904
More Fests, MUNs, and Other Competitions that you just may be occupied with
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.