In regards to the Faculty and Moot
Rayat Faculty of Regulation is conducting a Digital Nationwide Consumer Counselling Competitors from seventh August 2020 to ninth August 2020. The Consumer Counselling Competitors seems to be at a broad side of how Legal guidelines discovered about within the classroom are literally put to impact and implement.
It shall be open solely to regulation college students (Built-in LLB/LLB/LLM).
- Every group should encompass two individuals solely.
- The 2 individuals could also be from any of the three years or 5 years LLB & LLM course.
- Be aware: Counsellors can even carry their Shoppers, however there’s a change that Shoppers can get interchanged.
- Paytm Pockets: 9050859823
- Identify Sharmila: BHIM UPI ID: 9050859823sharmila@paytm
- Google Pay: 8360224895
- Arya Sinha: UPI ID: aryasinha2720001@oksbi
Financial institution Transaction
- Account Quantity: 2518109004991
- Cellular Quantity: +918360224895
- Account Holder & Identify: Arya Sinha
- Communication Deal with: 18 A, Patliputra Colony
- IFSC Code: CNRB0002518
- Financial institution: Canara Financial institution
Counsellors: Rs. 400/-
Consumer: Rs. 100/-
- Registration Deadline: 4th August 2020
- Day of Competitors: seventh to ninth August 2020
In case of any queries, please mail us on rclcompetitions[at]gmil.com with the topic “Queries- NCC” or Contact us on the next contact numbers:
- Mr. Shonu Saini (Assistant Professor): (+91) 9050549030
- Mr. Ajitabh Mishra (Assistant Professor): (+91) 9501880526
- Saksham: (+91) 9780313669
- Arya Sinha: (+91) 8360224895
- Ritika Verma: (+91) 8968392415
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. Nevertheless, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could include errors. You may belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military woman! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a eating regimen for now. Generally i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra necessary, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?