About the Institution
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is based on Swami Vivekananda’s philosophy of ‘Man Making, Character Building and Nation Building’. VIPS was established within the yr 2000 with a imaginative and prescient to ascertain, keep and promote Centers of Excellence for imparting high quality skilled formal training in India and overseas.
VIPS is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi. It has been recognised and authorised by Bar Council of India and the All India Council of Technical Education and has additionally been recognised under part 2(f) of the UGC Act.
Since the inception of Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS) of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) within the yr 2000, it has produced twenty-five University gold medallists, thirty-six Judicial Officers.
About the Competition
Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS), Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is organizing an International Research Paper Writing Competition on “Impact of COVID-19 on Law, Policy and Governance”. There are quite a lot of sub-themes under the identical which can be utilized for writing the papers.
The Competition is open to college students pursuing LL.B. (three yr and 5 yr)/LL.M programs from any acknowledged college.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the regulation faculty you at all times needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Impact of COVID-19 on Law, Policy and Governance.
- COVID-19: Privacy Rights and Cybersecurity dangers
- Protecting Workers’ Rights via the COVID-19 disaster
- COVID-19 and Businesses
- Public well being and function of state with particular reference to the coronavirus disaster
- COVID-19: The Rule of regulation and democracy
- Intellectual Property Rights and relevance of Compulsory Licensing within the time of COVID-19.
- COVID 19: Digital applied sciences and Artificial Intelligence
- COVID 19: Cyber legal guidelines and cyber crimes
- Relevance of ethics throughout the Coronavirus disaster
- Schools of Jurisprudence and COVID-19
- Legal view of measures taken to sort out COVID-19
- Critical appraisal of regulation and order equipment throughout COVID-19
- Media and the Coronavirus disaster: Limitations of the Freedom of Speech
- Legal appraisal of vaccination trials and emergency well being measures
- COVID-19 and the Future of International Law
- Last date for Registration: 25th November 2020
- Last date for Submission: 20th December 2020
- Announcement of end result: 31st December 2020
Interested college students are required to fill the duly accomplished registration type connected within the brochure and add the transaction receipt of Rs. 500/- (in case of a single writer) and Rs. 600/- (in case of co-authorship) because the registration payment.
In case of question, contact us at: lexquestor[at]gmail.com
Shivangi: +91 8756979052, shivangi.srivastava512[at]gmail.com
Anubhav Seth: +91 7982928321, anubhavseth28[at]gmail.com
For the brochure of the VSLLS’ Research Paper Writing Competition on Impact of COVID-19 on Law, Policy and Governance, click here.
You is perhaps showing interest within the following:
Lawctopus’ Online Certificate Course in Legal Research and Writing
With an abundance of Call for Submissions possibilities, you may wish to discover this discipline of Research and Writing with correct coaching in the identical by NLSIU-Yale University and NLUD-Michigan University Scholars.
Check this Lawctopus’ Online Certificate Course in Legal Research and Writing out to get well-equipped with the talents and nuances related to Legal Writing.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canines. On a weight loss program for now. Sometimes i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?