About Harvard Law School
Harvard Law School is the legislation faculty of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1817, it’s the oldest repeatedly working legislation faculty within the United States and probably the most prestigious on the earth.
About the Webinars
HLS is conducting a number of Webinars on totally different necessary matters on totally different dates.
Who can Attend
Anyone with a knack for discovering.
- Business & Human Rights at a National Human Rights Institution
- Focus: Working at a National Human Rights Institution (an NHRI — an unbiased establishment with a mandate to guard, monitor, and promote human rights in a given nation)
- What profession paths exist on the intersection of enterprise and human rights?
- How can graduates discover global possibilities?
- Date & time: October 20 @ 9:30 PM Saturday, Indian Standard Time (IST)]
- Platform: ZoomJoin the Human Rights & Business Association (HuB) for a candid dialog with Emil Lindblad Kernell (LLM ’17 and HuB co-founder), Danish Institute for Human Rights. Register here.
- Understanding and Responding to Victims of Sexual Exploitation
- Focus: The Understanding and Responding to Victims Training offers service suppliers, authorized professionals, and neighborhood members the instruments wanted to higher serve this marginalized number living.
- Date & time: October 21, 2020 09:30 PM, Indian Standard Time (IST)
- Platform: Zoom
- Organizer: Child and Youth Advocates Register here.
- Working for the Most Good with Your Law Degree
- Focus: How to maximize affect usually go underexplored. Different trajectories can have impacts that aren’t simply totally different, however orders of magnitude totally different. How can legislation college students take into consideration shifting towards higher affect? What sorts of authorized careers are greatest suited to large-scale, sustainable change?
- Date & time: October 22, 2020 09:30 PM
- Platform: ZoomJoin Cullen O’Keefe, J.D. ’19 is a lawyer and coverage researcher fascinated about enhancing the governance of synthetic intelligence utilizing the ideas of Effective Altruism.
He at present works as a Research Scientist in Policy at OpenAI. He can also be a Research Affiliate with the Centre for the Governance of AI on the Future of Humanity Institute; Founding Advisor and Research Affiliate on the Legal Priorities Project; and a VP on the O’Keefe Family Foundation. Register here.
- There isn’t any registration charge to attend these webinars.
- The focus of the webinars is very insightful. Attend the webinar with the target of discovering. Some of the points is probably not relevant to the Indian state of affairs. Please don’t attend these webinars if ‘certificate’ is the one goal.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation faculty you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Posts you may be fascinated about:
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.